Social media i have decided No Consumption only Creation

I spend or waste at least 3 4 hours maybe more or less i don't count I don't measure it consuming social media mostly YouTube and Facebook videos which i choose to watch on mostly and not just randomly play. Instagram videos i sometimes waste time. But rarely i watch young age girls doing shitty move videos. Recently i uploaded lots of Facebook live videos of me particularly going to every direction of Manipur to sell my tea and ayurvedic medicine products. And i out of loneliness and to show beautiful places and the journey i make videos and also do live videos.
So now i will try to reduce Consumption of social media to minimum and will only create post. Either videos or writing. Writing i like the most of all. Videos i enjoy but writing is writing i like writing. This is my second post of the day about writing. I will write here and post to both my facebook page and Twitter. So that millions will read them hahaha.
I should make this as my diary haha. I used to write diary religiously for many years. Don't do it and don't miss it too. Maybe social media kills the feeling to write or took time off from writing. I don't have my time now. It is always social media. I will only create my time.
Sometimes but not often i come to this blog site and laugh at my own old writings. They sometimes surprise me. Wow i did write this or that. Videos too i watch my old videos but they are cringey to watch. Writing is different. I love my own writing. Reading them is eye opening and gives me pride that i used to think like that. Maybe because i think when i write.

Comments