How are you bro

I am writing bro because I am writing in English. I don't use bro, we don't use bro. You know this, I don't call you bro.

It has been more than 13 years since you died in 2004. You were not even my age at the time. I am older than you now. Do you age there too. Are you older than me now. You still the same face and look?

What do you eat there.
Have you met everyone. Are they also there?

I was doing calling people on my Facebook live video and was doing fake calling. I thought of calling other celebrities and realised I can call you too.

Is there WiFi or internet there. The world is very advanced now since 2004. Elon Musk will take us to Mars. Now we have facebook and we can do videos calling. We have WhatsApp.

We have many things.

Do you have girlfriend. Are you married there. Whom do you meet. Some people from our locality are also no more. Have you met them. Do you see me. I recently started playing badminton in the park. Do you see me. Do you play there too. Or are you among us living. Here in Delhi or there in Manipur.

Or are you no more.

Delhi too is very developed now. You didn't even know that I am in Delhi. I reached here in 2008 for my MSc. Now my PhD is going to be submitted very soon. All works done. Only some documents needed to be submitted. It was in class 12 I think you left us. Yes class 12. I forgot now.

I don't even think about you. I just writing now. Yesterday too I talk to you on Facebook live. I hope today is the last time I am doing this. Let's meet after 90 years as I am dying after 100 years old.

Da Bocha is married. He has a lovely boy now. He just turned four and is starting school this year. Cindy is appearing class 12 this year and Onas is class 6 or 7. Eche Sonia has two child now. Fernando is married. Pabung and Tamcha are no more too. Da Amarjit too. Da Gandhi is married and he has daughter.

I will also marry in 2 years. I have a girlfriend. Do you have also. Hehe.

Father is old. He is more than 75. Mother too. I don't know her age. She too is old. I don't go home that's why I don't know much about home now.  I am going home forever soon. Enough of staying away. I don't know. I can always go anywhere again.

I learnt cooking as I cook. Do you cook there too. Do you fly. What do you drink. Water? Do you use bad stuff. I don't do. I drink. Eat pan sometimes.

How are you. Do you age. Are you old now. Do you want to come back here. Or you gone forever.

I don't know what else to ask.

I am thinking of becoming a millionaire very soon. I am trying hard. I do many things now. I am thinking of doing many things. To be useful and helpful to many. To have fun also. I want to have fun that's all. Do you have fun too there.

How many times do you eat meals in a day. Ha ha. Do you work. Or get as free or you don't eat at all. Do you exist. Are you how many light years away. Is it all dark and there is no time and space separation. What language do you communicate. Or you don't exist anymore.

We don't die short now we live longer now. Exponential change in science and technology has enabled us to live longer now. There are many solutions now. I don't remember you. I just thought about calling you too. That's all.  I am not sad. I don't remember you. We all are having great life. Gone is gone.

There are more people in our locality who has forgotten you I think. This is life. If you exist or don't exist let's meet after 90 years.

If possible there get married and have babies. Or are you already married? Do you have babies. Ha ha.

Do you have any sad things or wishes. What do you wanna say.

I know you cannot read this. You cannot even read my mind. I might see you in dream now. It is 1:56am. I will sleep now. Let's not meet in dream. It is not necessary. I can see you any time I want. I don't forget your face. Sweet dream. He he.

I want to go to bathroom now before sleeping. Do you have bathroom or is rain your pee and shit ha ha. Take care. Enjoy there. I know we cannot come back. We are not kids anymore. What will you do. What will we do. I just don't know. I will end now. I will not do this again. I mgith write again next time. It is fun too. I don't know. Do you have facebook ha ha. Ok. Let's end this.

Comments