Why we post on Facebook
::WHY WE post on Facebook::
some whysss
1. I post one positive post to feel positive the whole day.
2. So that my friends would know what my mental temperament of the day is.
3. When my friend likes it I feel good and connected that we can share.
4. Just because I like it
5. I want to write and let people many people read my writings that's why i post
6. For memory
7. On phone it can get lost/to safely save photos
8. When friends told me to upload
9. Sharing it is good when you have problems
10. When shared my sadness with friends I feel little BETTER when sadness is shared. I feel lighter.
11. I also watch others' and so others should also watch mine.
12. When people asked me what happened I feel better. My mind feels good. Receiving Comments I feel happy.
13. Because i want to show to my friends as i have taken those photos/ nothing to show off
14. So that others get some benefits
15. I don't post much. I do textual as well as my photos. I just post anything i want just to share with people whenever i want to
16. Flower photos as i like flowers
17. I don't post much. Textual or photos? I put photos, also not textual posts. I have just posted once. On New year or bye bye.
18. Facebook is not that interesting to me. Even on my account I don't update it. I don't upload my photos.
19. Just to share funny things with friends
20. Imitating friends
21. To let other/friends see it
22. I don't post as i am tired after work/i am lazy
23. For memorial purposes
24. Want to share/to let friends know about me
25. Post I don't do. Maybe once in a year. I read and see others' posts he he. I have not much to share also.
26. When it strikes my personal life.
27. I don't think about getting likes
28. I want the world to know what is happening on my mind.
29. It reduces my anger
30. To let them know
31. I used to write sad textual posts too when I got break up. Now I realised it is not useful. When I do this when people ask about it it reminds me more again and makes me sad.
32. I don't know
33. It has been a long time
34. Just sharing with friends
36. To scold someone so that he/she reads it
37. To let them know i am like this
Comments
Post a Comment