When you are very broke very poor you need to be in hurry
When you are very broke very poor you need to be in hurry. Everything is clear now. Your mind is very sharp very clear now. You have many wishes most importantly responsibilities
to feed to give life you cannot just remain lazying around you have to do
You have to do
You have to see the opportunities
Only the real ones. The honest ones.
There are many money earning opportunities. everywhere.
You need to be totally honest with yourself.
You are a responsible person now
You cannot just.. just do what you have been doing
You will start seeing opportunities. all around.
It is something not to be read or taught.
You need to be really in a position to experience it.
All the things I am writing and mentioning it is me. I hope it is not you. I am this now. I am just not able to add myself but it is me.
But let's go together. I want you.
Let's go together on this journey
Let's start seeing opportunities
Let's exchange ideas to serve millions. at least thousands.
Let's go together
So that we don't remain poor
So that we can feed our children.
So that I am not reaping all alone. I cannot see you remain poor. Let's go together my friends. Being poor is the only lessons and urgency required to do things.
Comments
Post a Comment