When I am negative, I am a negative person.
When I am negative, I am a negative person.
Which is bad for me. ALSO, bad for people around me . Which is very bad.
When I am positive, I am a positive person.
Which is good for me. ALSO, good for people around me . Which is very good.
When I am positive, I am a human being. A caring. A loving. Human being. Who does not complain. Condemn. Criticise. Any one.
I fail to be positive all the time. Every second. But I am getting better at it. I am trying to be postive. Every day. Every second. Because I want to be a human being.
Which is bad for me. ALSO, bad for people around me . Which is very bad.
When I am positive, I am a positive person.
Which is good for me. ALSO, good for people around me . Which is very good.
When I am positive, I am a human being. A caring. A loving. Human being. Who does not complain. Condemn. Criticise. Any one.
I fail to be positive all the time. Every second. But I am getting better at it. I am trying to be postive. Every day. Every second. Because I want to be a human being.
19 August 2015
Comments
Post a Comment