What is important in life. Most important. Only thing that matters in my life. Is how much I helped others. Today. Every day.
What is important in life. Most important. Only thing that matters in my life. Is how much I helped others. Today. Every day.
Which requires me to be a human being. A social being.
Where I don't hate anyone. Where I only see the beauty. Where I only empathy. Where I only get happiness .
Is to be a father to my future newly born child.
Where I do not criticise.
Where I only smile.
Where I only care for my baby. Where I only recieve smile for a smile.
I am saddened today. A kid expressed his honest desire to be someone. He was hated for expressing his desire. WhoDaFcc knows he would not change what he desired now. Today.
Why haters hate themselves. Why they spread negativity. What benefits are they giving to the one they hated. Also to themselves. To your newly born daughter. "My dad is a hater. He hates people. Any people." I dont want my daughter to tell her friends this shit.
I dont know. No one knows. When YOU and I will die. Today. Or tomorrow. Or right now. Three doctors in my family I think they think the same.
Then, should I spend this moment hating others. "My dad last deed was he hated this person." Okay you can become this father to your daughter. It is your life.
I am a certified hater. No, I was. I became shit. Hating is a boomerang. I hate, it boomerangs. It always return. I hate myself for I
hated others.
When I do "I don't want to see this" to every post. Every hate post. Every time I see. My newsfeed is only positive posts. On Facebook.
Which requires me to be a human being. A social being.
Where I don't hate anyone. Where I only see the beauty. Where I only empathy. Where I only get happiness .
Is to be a father to my future newly born child.
Where I do not criticise.
Where I only smile.
Where I only care for my baby. Where I only recieve smile for a smile.
I am saddened today. A kid expressed his honest desire to be someone. He was hated for expressing his desire. WhoDaFcc knows he would not change what he desired now. Today.
Why haters hate themselves. Why they spread negativity. What benefits are they giving to the one they hated. Also to themselves. To your newly born daughter. "My dad is a hater. He hates people. Any people." I dont want my daughter to tell her friends this shit.
I dont know. No one knows. When YOU and I will die. Today. Or tomorrow. Or right now. Three doctors in my family I think they think the same.
Then, should I spend this moment hating others. "My dad last deed was he hated this person." Okay you can become this father to your daughter. It is your life.
I am a certified hater. No, I was. I became shit. Hating is a boomerang. I hate, it boomerangs. It always return. I hate myself for I
hated others.
When I do "I don't want to see this" to every post. Every hate post. Every time I see. My newsfeed is only positive posts. On Facebook.
23 July 2015
Comments
Post a Comment