This is a very great app. Size really matters.

FACEBOOK has launched its  lite version Facebook Lite App.

Facebook has introduced a new lite version app for low end Android phones. For faster Facebook experience

Mark Zuckerberg said:

"We just launched Facebook Lite, a new app designed to serve people a faster experience on slower mobile networks and Android phones around the world."

This is a very great app. As app size really matters.

This Facebook Lite app is very good. It is less than 1MB in size.

I dont install Facebook mobile app on my phone as it takes up more than 45 MB of my phone memory for apps. I dont have more than 70 MB to install apps on my phone. If I installed Facebook app, I cannot install other useful apps. It says memory low. Phone hangs all the time
So I uninstalled. And use Facebook on UC Brower. Because my phone is a low end phone.

With this coming of new Facebook Lite app, many people will install it. Me too.

Many people use low end android phones in many countries. They have very small memory for apps. Also they have small RAM size.

This lite app is a great app for these phones. All other apps should also follow this launch. To make many people use them.

Coming back to Facebook Lite...Thus many people will enjoy the nice and great experience of using Facebook on its app.

There will be less data consumption also. Which is very essential.

Many people cannot afford fast speed data plan. But many people should not stay out of Facebook.

Facebook is the opportunity. Facebook is the internet.

Perhaps more people will stay on Facebook for a longer period of time on this lite app. Thus getting more information. And thus more opportunities.

6 June 2015

Comments