The Sun will rise again tomorrow
It happens
You see no future for you.
Nothing is there, it seems. You think nothing is there. No one to share your things. You have shared some. You don't wanna share.
The Sun will rise again tomorrow.
It happens
It happens
Shit happens in life
The Sun will rise again tomorrow....
It seems there is nothing
There is nothing you can do
It is the best way it seems
You don't think, you just think it is the best
But but but there are many hours minutes many seconds many days many smiles many lives to touch and live
The Sun will rise again tomorrow
It happens
Don't die don't do. See the people around you see the people who are not related to you see the lives around you see the miseries see the happiness mostly see the sadness see the poor see the happiness see the hopes see the dreams others are having
See the child see the infants who have nothing to see and worry about. see the lives ahead of them.
don't.
The Sun will rise again tomorrow
Why are you feeling
Why do you see no future
Why can't you see beyond this moment
Why can't you see there is sunrise tomorrow. The Sun is always there.
You are breathing. You are breathing again
Your mother your love ones your friends your family
They are there for you
He is not dying
She is not dying
He sees future
She is living
She sees future
She plans for future
Things are never permanent.
The problems are not permanent.
Don't do
Don't do
Don't go
Stay
Stay
Live live live
I want you to live
I want to see you
I want you
I am writing this for you
I am writing this for you
This is for you
This is for you
This is for you I am writing.
I hope you read this I hope
The Sun is there see I am the Sun
Comments
Post a Comment