Never delete your writings from today
Never delete your writings from today
I feel sad that I have deleted two years of my writings
I feel not bad also
But I missed them
Not the words
but the time and moments I had
My soul, my of course pain writings them
Also my own advice
Not to be an ash***
Sometimes I feel I repeat all the time but I just write what I have for someone to read
For myself and others who read me
I will try my best not to delete them
I will think it is not my property anymore after I publish them
A gift given I will think. This way I will not delete I hope. I cannot take back the gift.
Thank you for reading me my friends you have been my special friends for more than two years the special bonds I have with you is very valuable to me
Comments
Post a Comment