I write for many reasons

I have been writing since I learnt how to write and read Manipuri. I still remember the joy when I was able to read Manipuri first time. It was class 6 I think. English I learnt very late how to write. But still I write. I started writing diary from class 8 and I continue writing till my MSc first year. That time I didn't even know the difference between he and she when I was in class 8.

Now also I don't know if my English is good, bad or very bad. But I write. I read grammar but I am very lazy and I don't wanna read it. But I want to write. I write in Manipuri on my Facebook profile and also for my page Humans of Manipur. There it is in Manipur and so I have no problem.

When I write for a large audience on my Humans of Manipur page it is totally different from writing on my Facebook profile or here on my Facebook page. It is writing for another person. I can screw the person and can have many negative comments from mang ass**les.

That's another story. I write because I enjoy writing and now I enjoy instant gratification like likes or comments. I was writing for myself before Facebook. I was writing for my own consumption. Now I write because I write. Addicted. False belief that I am little popular and such things. Plus thinking like I am contributing. To the society.

Also I want to become a millionaire from my books. Only from my books. I know one day I am going to become a millionaire. As I will self published many books. I will have definitely 1000 true fans or readers. Also I know when I really really really love the work I do there will be someone out there who will love my work. That's my writing. The world is very big and I will have many. This means I will be the writer for a million plus people. I love very much this very idea that I can write for a million people after internet after Facebook for free. To have some connections. Friends with millions. Woowww.

That's another reason but when I write I write to someone. Who is stucked. Who wants to commit suicide, hoping my words will help her or him. Hope I have a lot. Hope I have all the time that my writings will not make him or her do the things that her or his parents or friends will feel very sad and angry.

I don't know why I always write for someone. Maybe because I talk to many people for my Humans of Manipur page and I want to say something to the person who shared many not good stories. I have many sad stories not posted on my page. Sometimes I feel very lucky that I get listen to those sad stories. Also I have many happy stories. I don't give my opinion when I talk. Sometimes I do but most of the time when I talk I don't give anything. Maybe I am used to it or I don't but I don't give now.

Also I read a lot. I read many books blogs, Quora, Medium, on Facebook. When I read I want to write also. I don't also. Nothing is mandatory. There are no obligations except to my readers.

Other reasons I don't know why I write.

One thing I don't edit. I do sometimes but 90 percent I don't. I should but I don't.

Comments