I talked with a customer care executive today. On
I talked with a customer care executive today. On phone. In the morning. He was so caring. And I didnt yell at him today.
I am a bad person ( unlike others), and so I think I am (a customer) entitled to talk in a way that humans dont talk with each other. I usually say shits to them. When they dont solve my problems. When they dont do what I WANT them to DO.
When they solved my problems too, I talked to them rudely. There is always shits in my talk. Whether I am in a bad mood or had a good day, I am not nice to them. Because I am not a nice guy.
Today I said "bro you have a great communications skill." He said 'Pardon?'. I said "I said bro you have a great communications skills." He paused. And was very lavish in thanking me. He was so happy. I can feel it.
I was so happy. Because someone was very happy because of me. This made our day (or my day).
We have never talked before. But strangers can make my day great.
But what I learn today is that I can make strangers (, or may be my neighbour, or friends, or even my enemies) happy. By being nice. By being a human.
I feel so great that I was nice. To a fellow being. Today. I believe I will be happy and I will feel great. Every day. If I am nice to others. If I am kind to others. I dont care whether people will do the same to me. I care about what I do.
I want to feel great. I want to be happy. Every day. Every moment. Right now. And to get all these, I only need to be nice and be kind.
I am very selfish because I want to feel great every moment, I want to be happy every moment. As I am very selfish, I will be nice and kind to others. For my own happiness.
I am a bad person ( unlike others), and so I think I am (a customer) entitled to talk in a way that humans dont talk with each other. I usually say shits to them. When they dont solve my problems. When they dont do what I WANT them to DO.
When they solved my problems too, I talked to them rudely. There is always shits in my talk. Whether I am in a bad mood or had a good day, I am not nice to them. Because I am not a nice guy.
Today I said "bro you have a great communications skill." He said 'Pardon?'. I said "I said bro you have a great communications skills." He paused. And was very lavish in thanking me. He was so happy. I can feel it.
I was so happy. Because someone was very happy because of me. This made our day (or my day).
We have never talked before. But strangers can make my day great.
But what I learn today is that I can make strangers (, or may be my neighbour, or friends, or even my enemies) happy. By being nice. By being a human.
I feel so great that I was nice. To a fellow being. Today. I believe I will be happy and I will feel great. Every day. If I am nice to others. If I am kind to others. I dont care whether people will do the same to me. I care about what I do.
I want to feel great. I want to be happy. Every day. Every moment. Right now. And to get all these, I only need to be nice and be kind.
I am very selfish because I want to feel great every moment, I want to be happy every moment. As I am very selfish, I will be nice and kind to others. For my own happiness.
18 August 2015
Comments
Post a Comment