I never think about doing more. I always dream for less. I never think about buying a BMW or any big thing.
I never think about doing more. I always dream for less. I never think about buying a BMW or any big thing.
But I am on a mission now to buy a big thing. How I will that do I don't know.
I wanna buy a big car for my people. I have some people for whom I wanna buy a big thing.
I always think about lesser things.
Why I think small I don't know.
My parents never said think small. School said or not I don't know.
Society said or not I don't know.
But I don't think great. Big. I don't think about doing big.
I always wanted to write and never think about showing it to the world. The whole world. I can be of help to the whole world.
I can let the whole world read my writings and I can earn big money. People will buy my books. I need to write good great books so that they help or entertain many people.
I can serve millions people now. Because of internet and Facebook and Twitter I can serve millions of people.
You too do it if you wanna serve millions of people.
Comments
Post a Comment