I complained about some people.

I complained about some people.

I do now also while writing this as now I remember what they did to me -- which I didnt like.

But complaining is bad. For both the parties.

I dont know whether other creatures too complain about their fellow beings. Dogs cats fish plants tomatoes etc etc etc.

People wrong all the time. To each other.
But it does not mean I complain why they wronged to me.

Some are very close people. Some are I know them very well. I dont like all the things they do. To me.

I complain about things I dont like. But I cannot let everyone do what I want . That will be too boring to live.
I want to live.

I find myself alone when I complain. I dont go and meet and complain to people I complained about. Which is even good. Or bad. I dont know.

I must stop this.

I complain when I see people complaining about things which they dont like but which I like. I see many complaints on Facebook from some particular friends.  I complain to them (all alone) because they complained.

I must also stop this as I want to live. As I cannot sleep properly when I complain.

I am sleepy. I will sleep now.

11 August 2015

Comments