I AM VERY SELFISH: I STOPPED BEING JUDGMENTAL OF PEOPLE I SEE
I AM VERY SELFISH: I STOPPED BEING JUDGMENTAL OF PEOPLE I SEE
If happiness is what you dont want in your life you can do this one thing. You should be jugdmental of all the people you see every day. Depending upon where you live, where you go out, when you go out you see many people.
I dont know about others. But I did this. Whenever I saw people I tried to bring this thing--first impression is the last impression. I would just start judging. I just jugded people I saw.
I jugded most people I saw on Facebook. People that I dont know. Yes I stalk people. As some said Facebook is stalking+internet. I look at many profiles. To study people on Facebook. As I am doing my study on Facebook.
Now I try to learn from them. Facebook is learning+internet for me now.
So I judged people.
This was me. How I became this person I dont know.
My parents, siblings, books, friends, films I watched, my society do not teach me to be judgmental of the people I see. But I just judged people.
But now it has become that was me. I am changed now. As I dont judge anyone now.
When I say judging people I mean I was not treating or looking at people or thinking about people in a GOOD way. When I judged people I saw them as bad people. As not good people. Why I did this I dont know.
Because I was not a good person.
But I am very selfish now. And so I stopped judging people. Being selfish is good. It is a great lesson. I learned it recently.
Actually I read somewhere that if you want happiness in life you must stop judging people.
And so I stopped judging people. I force myself not to judge people. Like I forced myself not to eat tobacco. I reminded myself it would kill me fast.
Now I remind myself that judging people will make me a sad person. Maybe it will kill me. I want to be happy all the time. So I force myself not to judge people.
I do judge people now also. Like I eat tobacco sometimes. But it happens once in a blue moon. Mabye 4-5 times in 6 months. It is ok. It will stop completely. It is a habit. A drug. An addiction. It takes time.
I know when it becomes a habit to stop judging people I will judge no one. I will be happy all the time. Habits are very hard to forget. But bad habits should be eliminated with great effort. Should devote all your time to eliminate bad habits. As happiness is the final product it will bring. Which is the purpose of life.
I see everyone has a story.
I see you as having your own problems.
I see you being treated as the most beautiful person. Handsome person. Most caring to your close ones.
And so why should I think bad about you?
Why should I judge people and be sad?
When you were born your father, mother and other people celebrated.
Every year people celebrate the day you were born as your Birthday.
I dont know if you also judge people when you see them.
As I said I did this whenever I go places. On bus, in the metro train. When I see couples in the park. Guys with weird hair style. Girls. Homo. Every type of person.
As I said before when I was judging people I was thinking BAD about them. I was not giving respect that other people love them. Celebrate their birthday.
So I must also love them.
Because I am selfish.
I want happiness in life. You cannot live your whole life inside a room where you will not see anyone to judge them. Be selfish. And dont judge people. You want happiness, right? Thats why you live this life, right?
I think I just enjoyed judging people. Calling them names in my mind. Assigning different characters. All bad behaviours. I would think bad about them.
But I learned. I am actually being selfish. I am very selfish now.
When I dont judge people..even people who treats me bad.. I get happiness. I am happy when I dont jugde people.
I find myself I am more happy when I dont judge people. I judged people. Sometimes I do judge people now also. I think I said this before. Yes I said this in the beginning.
So this is habit. Judging people is habit. Habits are hard to get over. Thats why they are called habits. Make reading your habit. You will become great person. As reading becomes habit, reading will get stuck with you for a long time. I am trying to write every day. To make it as one good habit. Maybe it will make me a good writer. To share values.
Coming back to where I was.. when I see people --when I say people I mean other human being whom I have never met before. We are strangers. Also some are people whom I see frequently but have never talked with each other. In short everyone whom I dont know. But they are also like me. A fellow human being. A child. Brother. Sister. A friend. Someone who is figuring out what life is. Someone who had settled in life. Husband or a father.
Other human beings that you see are also like you. Like your friend. People whom you know. But I think you judge less about people whom you know. If you do then it is ok. You are at least judging someone whom you know about some little stories. But you should not judge about whom you know nothing about. About others who know nothing about you.
As I am living in Delhi, majority of the people I see every day are people I know nothing about. Majority of the people I see (stalk) on Facebook when I go different places are people I dont know nothing about.
As I am being selfish now I see them as a fellow human being.
Seeing them as a fellow human being has brought me more happiness than seeing them as bad persons. As strangers.
I dont know how it happened. I just feel it. I think happiness is all about what you think and feel.
Happiness is all about being selfish. So you also start being selfish. I dont know whether it works for you. But it works for me. I am selfish now.
If happiness is what you dont want in your life you can do this one thing. You should be jugdmental of all the people you see every day. Depending upon where you live, where you go out, when you go out you see many people.
I dont know about others. But I did this. Whenever I saw people I tried to bring this thing--first impression is the last impression. I would just start judging. I just jugded people I saw.
I jugded most people I saw on Facebook. People that I dont know. Yes I stalk people. As some said Facebook is stalking+internet. I look at many profiles. To study people on Facebook. As I am doing my study on Facebook.
Now I try to learn from them. Facebook is learning+internet for me now.
So I judged people.
This was me. How I became this person I dont know.
My parents, siblings, books, friends, films I watched, my society do not teach me to be judgmental of the people I see. But I just judged people.
But now it has become that was me. I am changed now. As I dont judge anyone now.
When I say judging people I mean I was not treating or looking at people or thinking about people in a GOOD way. When I judged people I saw them as bad people. As not good people. Why I did this I dont know.
Because I was not a good person.
But I am very selfish now. And so I stopped judging people. Being selfish is good. It is a great lesson. I learned it recently.
Actually I read somewhere that if you want happiness in life you must stop judging people.
And so I stopped judging people. I force myself not to judge people. Like I forced myself not to eat tobacco. I reminded myself it would kill me fast.
Now I remind myself that judging people will make me a sad person. Maybe it will kill me. I want to be happy all the time. So I force myself not to judge people.
I do judge people now also. Like I eat tobacco sometimes. But it happens once in a blue moon. Mabye 4-5 times in 6 months. It is ok. It will stop completely. It is a habit. A drug. An addiction. It takes time.
I know when it becomes a habit to stop judging people I will judge no one. I will be happy all the time. Habits are very hard to forget. But bad habits should be eliminated with great effort. Should devote all your time to eliminate bad habits. As happiness is the final product it will bring. Which is the purpose of life.
I see everyone has a story.
I see you as having your own problems.
I see you being treated as the most beautiful person. Handsome person. Most caring to your close ones.
And so why should I think bad about you?
Why should I judge people and be sad?
When you were born your father, mother and other people celebrated.
Every year people celebrate the day you were born as your Birthday.
I dont know if you also judge people when you see them.
As I said I did this whenever I go places. On bus, in the metro train. When I see couples in the park. Guys with weird hair style. Girls. Homo. Every type of person.
As I said before when I was judging people I was thinking BAD about them. I was not giving respect that other people love them. Celebrate their birthday.
So I must also love them.
Because I am selfish.
I want happiness in life. You cannot live your whole life inside a room where you will not see anyone to judge them. Be selfish. And dont judge people. You want happiness, right? Thats why you live this life, right?
I think I just enjoyed judging people. Calling them names in my mind. Assigning different characters. All bad behaviours. I would think bad about them.
But I learned. I am actually being selfish. I am very selfish now.
When I dont judge people..even people who treats me bad.. I get happiness. I am happy when I dont jugde people.
I find myself I am more happy when I dont judge people. I judged people. Sometimes I do judge people now also. I think I said this before. Yes I said this in the beginning.
So this is habit. Judging people is habit. Habits are hard to get over. Thats why they are called habits. Make reading your habit. You will become great person. As reading becomes habit, reading will get stuck with you for a long time. I am trying to write every day. To make it as one good habit. Maybe it will make me a good writer. To share values.
Coming back to where I was.. when I see people --when I say people I mean other human being whom I have never met before. We are strangers. Also some are people whom I see frequently but have never talked with each other. In short everyone whom I dont know. But they are also like me. A fellow human being. A child. Brother. Sister. A friend. Someone who is figuring out what life is. Someone who had settled in life. Husband or a father.
Other human beings that you see are also like you. Like your friend. People whom you know. But I think you judge less about people whom you know. If you do then it is ok. You are at least judging someone whom you know about some little stories. But you should not judge about whom you know nothing about. About others who know nothing about you.
As I am living in Delhi, majority of the people I see every day are people I know nothing about. Majority of the people I see (stalk) on Facebook when I go different places are people I dont know nothing about.
As I am being selfish now I see them as a fellow human being.
Seeing them as a fellow human being has brought me more happiness than seeing them as bad persons. As strangers.
I dont know how it happened. I just feel it. I think happiness is all about what you think and feel.
Happiness is all about being selfish. So you also start being selfish. I dont know whether it works for you. But it works for me. I am selfish now.
Comments
Post a Comment