DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO loves YOU.

DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO loves YOU.

I deal with people I love.

Also, with people who loves me.

About anything in my life.

But I did not do it. At least now I am doing it. And I will try to do it all the time.

Because I accept that there is no wastage of time. I think that there is no wastage of time.  When love is there. As Serena Williams said she cannot pay anyone to rewind time.

When I love, I care.
I do good. I am better me. I give my 100 per cent. Oh and the result maybe bad. The person may not like my effort. But it doesn't matter.

And I don't care whether the person loves me. Or likes me. It is out of my control. My mother never stops loving any of her child. We are not all great humans.

Because I am selfish I do what I love. And what I like. I think this should be the only thing that should matter in my life.

Loving does not cost me a single rupee. Expecting love from others costs me time. Which is more than any amount of money. Which Serena Williams could not even afford it. I only love now. As it is free. As I can afford it.

Because when I don't love I do bad things. Mutually destructive things. I am just like that. I dont know about others. I dont know whether people gives their 100 per cent. To people whom they dont love. To people who dont love them. To work. To anything in life.

It is easy for me. Very easy. To know who loves me.  Or who likes me. I just know. I dont possess any extra sense. Also, I do not make the list of people who loves me vs. people who do not love me.

I may be wrong. I dont care. About people who dont loves me. But I know about people whom I love. This is 100 per cent accurate.

Loving me may come in different ways, and from different persons. But love is only one. Like the Sun. You just know it.

To know love. You dont need anyone to tell you. Also, you dont need to tell anyone you love him/her.

Bryan Adams says when you love someone you do anything. No matter what.

Oh I dont know why I hated Justin Beiber for no reason. Many people hated ( and still hates) him. For no reason. It is said by a famous economist ( and I forgot who) that we humans follow the herd. I hated this very talented kid whom I know nothing about him for no reason. He even doesn't know himself why people hates him.

Laishram Soma was the sweetest girl. Whom everyone (including me ) liked when she appeared on her first music video as a friend of Bala Hijam. Then, she got many deals. Then, everyone hated her. Me included, for no reason. She became popular or whatever I dont know. For Laishram as surname I dont know. But I don't do it now.

It is an addiction. Which can be cured. Hating someone is an addiction. Which can be cured. How it is cured I dont know. No one is born with the hate gene. I just like to believe this. Natural selection will not favour this hate gene.

James Altucher says haters hate people because they hate themselves. Dale Carnegie says only the fool complains, criticises, and condems others. And most fools do this.

Maybe I don't want to be a fool. Thats why I stopped complaining, criticising, and condemning others.

I take every words of Carnegie as 100 per cent truth. And also I failed most of the time doing this. But I am getting better at this. To look like a wise guy. This is my purpose of life.

Who wants to be a fool. I dont want my future child to know that their father is a fool.

Kamal Ravikant says lie to yourself by saying I love myself. I love myself. Again and again. Every day. Every morning when you wake up. When you dont truly love yourself. Cheat with yourself. Have an extra marital affair with yourself.
Then ultimately you will fall in love with yourself. Your brain will rewire again to love yourself. New synapses will form. And you will not be a fool. You will not criticise as you are in love with yourself.

When I am being criticised. By anyone. Even when I am 100 per cent deserved to be criticised. Honestly, I dont like it. I want to reason it with the person. I want to explain myself. But I have been lying to myself. To love myself. Not to look like fools.

I am bad because I remember people who hates me. I tend to forget people who loves me. Who helped me.

Maybe it is because haters stand out. May be They are the 1%. I dont know. I just remember.

The other day I recieved a reply from a guy who had spent at least 15 minutes (less or more I dont know) typing on his phone to condemn, complain, and criticise about my name. He loves his life. I think so.

As I have many names I am not that moved also when he criticised about my name. I felt nothing. It is said to a person his/her name is the sweetest name. Always call a person by his or her name. Thats the sweetest sound you can produce. No one in my family calls me Devraj. I even forget sometimes Devraj is my name. My mom calls me with many different names. My siblings call me with many names. I dont even know how many names I have for myself. Who use what I dont even know. My girl calls me with a different name. I am just lucky.

Last year, I recieved many hate messages. I forgot the numbers. From different continents. I am lucky that I got punched on my face to learn how to deal with it. How to deal with people who hates me.

When I get drunk, I like to enjoy hating myself. Thats I like to defend myself. To explain myself. But as I know myself very well, when I am not drunk, I just delete those messages now. So that I cannot go back to the message and enjoy hating myself. I will not try to see now who they are. I will just ignore it. Delete the message.

I find myself every day I am loving myself. What else is there to do in life. When I love this single biological human being (which is me), I am sure I will love all the human species.

19 July 2015

Comments